Friday, September 11, 2009

ughhhh... cant see where i want to go with this one...

I want to feel your river flow off my head and down my spine,
hit the ground grow the vine
because nothing could be more divine
than you're spirits making me feel so fine
all i want to do is call you mine...

but i have never been so selfish to presume
that i was the only one looking for you in the room

[attempt 1: moon and water]
you're capable of so much
and i can't hold you
my meteor cracked surface
can pull and push the tide
but that's just a hand on your side
we're in this dance
because you have me in a trance
if i could bring you to me at last
you would fill in my surface
all the meteors would come together
and show us their celestial step
We'd pull into such a tempest
That even your whirlpools
would invert towards the stars
bring them down
no one can tell you otherwise
i've been holding your sides
slowly pushing
slowly pulling
waiting for the tempo to increase
waiting for that mother of yours to cease
holding so tight
she just wont let us run away together
but it's alright.
i'll wait for you
i'll wait for celestial tempest
inverted whirlpools
your river
hitting my head
heading down my spine
so divine

[attempt 2: water boarding]

no i'd never be so selfish to presume
i was the only one in the room
because you're needed by the masses
you're needed to save them from the lashes
the great punishment
the great interrogator
you make people feel like they are dying
because that will keep them from lying
that will help us with our spying

i want to drown with you
i want to drown from you
bury my soul and let my lungs burn
all the while your flow can churn
filling me with your passion
don't let them put me under again
because they always bring me back
i don't want to come back
i want to feel that river flow
i want to go under
tear my world asunder
bring myself out of this pain forever
because i just want to go home.

it doesn't matter if i know anything
or nothing
either way i feel like i'm going to die
sticking to my morals or telling a lie
i'll be damned if they see me cry
for you, divine flow
let your spirits make me feel so fine
let your waters grow the vine
of peace
so we can end this suffering
so we can end this hateful game
maybe if we end it between you and i
everyone will do the same

so accept me at last
a name lost to the past
don't let them bring me back
i just want to rest.

1 comment:

  1. I like moon and water alot, but I think it should be called moon TO water.. that's my only sugestion. great imagery!

    ReplyDelete