Monday, September 7, 2009

faster faster

I want to hear the questions on the tip of your tongue.
i want to hear everything you've ever wondered.
let me sling shit in your direction until you understand
that i do not actually know reasoning for what i'm doing.
i trust my gut, i do what feels right,
and that's all i can say for myself.
how can you ask for my plans for the future when i live lifestyles with shortened life expectancies?
i'm just going to go on and do it

i want to be a poet
i want to be a soldier
this means
that i'll be drunk
most likely
because both poets and soldiers drink
to forget
to remember
and as of right now i don't need to do either

i'm just trying to stay focused in the right now
i'm just a raindrop
not yet hitting the water
but gaining speed
i want to reach
terminal velocity
i want to go
faster

i want to go faster and run away from all the bad things in the world so i can live happily ever after and miss out on all the terrible things in life that i feel every hero needs to do so that he can balance it out by living till the end in blissful joy.
i want to go faster and run towards the future beating it here to now and know that everyone i love has met me here so that they can hear my panting and know i was just trying to get back to them as soon as possible
i want to go faster because i never really liked the smell of roses and i dont think light could catch up to me if i was really trying.
i want to go faster and swallow the world in my own personal black hole since the sun is such a lard ass
i want to go faster so i can answer all the questions you could ever ask because my brain works to slow to figure out what they are.

so tell me
what you've wanted to ask

No comments:

Post a Comment