Thursday, August 13, 2009

thanks to the matches for this one... oh and some girl...

"maybe I'll forget what Katie said?
you've got standards, girl,
what the hell are you doing with me?
Yeah, what the hell are you doing with me?
what's a decent girl doing with me?" - the matches "what katie said"

because by all means
i don't deserve decency
disgusting discussions with myself
lead to the likelihood of lustful intentions
darling, what are you thinking
this is a bear trap
i have a reputation
and you're walking right in
soon my jaws will
close around you
close in on you
pricking your skin
unhooking your morals
hand on the thigh
this is how i get high
the adrenaline
of risk
of pushing limits
overcoming them
seeing how far it goes
it's almost like a formula
there's stages
it makes me sick
how easy this is becoming
it makes me sick
that you walked into this
and i fell for myself
every time...

why can't i forget what catie said?
why can't i seem to believe that was the reasoning?
why can't i ask for answers?

will i ever deserve
decency?
or am i just the dark woods
that eats up young girls
with bear traps
digging into skin
getting into your bones
trapping you
within my embrace

No comments:

Post a Comment