Tuesday, June 23, 2009

this isnt supposed to make sense to anyone but me

i wish we could've worked out...
i feel like we were closer when i was in
forever wanting of you
and you just accepted
without giving any clear signs.

why did you let me kiss you?
why did you take my love poems?
do you know how much that fucking hurt?
knowing you took it
knowing what i said
not knowing what you really felt

fuck it

i filled the hole you were supposed to fill before
i'll do it again
it'll be easier...
when i'm gone
and don't hear from you

i doubt you'll follow through
and write me
you did say you were bad at letters
i understand
i never wanted you to change
i just thought
you wanted me too

i've been wrong hundreds and thousands of times before,
i'll do it again

i'm following through on my promise
i'm not
being "emo" about it
i'm just mad
i wasted all that time
i wrote those fucking poems
some of my best
for someone
who never really got them
cause to get them

you'd have to feel it back

you'd have to feel it back
and i wouldn't be writing this

i'm mad that i want to hold you
and kiss you again
but i cant do it...
why kiss someone
you have no chance with anymore

it doesnt work that way
so i'm going away

No comments:

Post a Comment