Friday, June 12, 2009

odd bad habit.

i have this thing with ex-girlfriends. I like to, keep in touch, find out what they are feeling, how long its taken them to get over me, what kind of guy they date after me. I'd love to say i use this to then better myself but i know it is because i am a narcissistic poet with too much procrastination in his hands. Most of my exes are in good healthy relationships with whatever guy came after me, (making me hate dane cook even more with his fucking movie good luck chuck). Sometimes i use this trend to do less innocent acts, like pounce when an ex has been really sexual in her convo and try to hook up with her (because most likely i haven't gotten any since we broke up... i suck at hook-ups and pick-ups). i am not sure why i do this, but i do....
then i write poems on our relationships way down the line, and wonder if they ever read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment