Wednesday, June 10, 2009

the first post.

so this account will be going inactive for awhile starting july 27th when I leave for USMC bootcamp. this is a warning to expect the inactivity.

For those of you who might read this and not know who I am, my name is Charles Xavier Lacerte. Currently a high school senior (graduating next saturday thank goodness!) then headed to USMC: Reserves, and Elmira College starting in January.

Why would I start a blog?
Whelp, I've done the online journal thing, and i post facebook notes all the time with poems...
I think I am going to use this to share stories, discuss my poetic endevours, complain about my life, worry about my finances, and things like that. I'll also be discussing my endevors into learning banjo!

Through comments I also hope to gain feedback about what I'm up to, and on my poems or whatever else I post. Feel Free to give opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment