Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Yosephina Irene, or, The Indonisean Chick who talks to me on facebook.

a girl from indonesia
found me on facebook
she has been talking to me
and tells me

"coz i like ur style.... so handsome.

if u live in my country, i'm sure that u become an actor"
after i question why she asked if i had a girlfriend or not

and

"u're so perfect, handsome and romantic man...."

when i mention i like to write poetry

i do not believe this for a second.
i do not understand why she would put herself beneath me
i do not understand the way she goes about trying to flirt

of what use could i possibly be?
why me to begin with?

she asks me the same questions every time i get online
too late at night
or early in the morning
and i cant help but speak with her
she seems nice enough
says she doesn't speak english well
but something seems off
i feel she may be fake
but she has an abundance of pictures
and friends from the area

the paranoia in me
says "green card wife"
again and again
paranoia is narcissistic

Yosephina Irene...

what do you want from me?
i cant help but wonder
if i'll ever find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment