Sunday, November 8, 2009

i've forgotten that kiss

I've forgotten what it was like kissing you
i think i like that
no longer feeling the pressure of your lips
the smell of your hair
the weight of your body under my hands
so long i hungered for it
then achieved it... only once
one long deep kiss
hundred pecks of nothing
that one
long
deep
kiss
that's what made me think i had a chance
i took my damn time with it
i was wrong
but that's life
we're better off without it
i mean, our friendship had a million problems
imagine what our relationship would have?
we work better at a distance anyway

sometimes i doubt you'll write to me
but you promised
so you will
even if its only once

sometimes i doubt i'd care
but your that stupid girl
the one i'd never really get over
even if it was only one
long deep kiss

that keeps me hooked
or kept as it seems to be
since i no longer know your taste
nor smell
nor touch

just the visual memory
the moving in
the moving away
the fumbling
the desperateness of me
the fogging of my windows
all the details around it i can clearly remember
but not that kiss

however deep and long it was
was not long enough to last

No comments:

Post a Comment