Saturday, July 11, 2009

I wish i lived in the 1920s so bad.

suspenders sexy
nineteen-twenties tough
that's me
walking down the street
from ten to three.

shining purple, wrinkle free
black slacks
fedora
navy blue under-tee
my shoes are shined
as bright as my smirk
so watch out ladies
as i get to work

with a grin and a nod
subtle up-down
checkin' out what you got
seein' if i wanna get

i'm friendly
i smile
i care about you
old fashioned man
the 1920s were cool

give me
prohibition
saying "no, not yet"
and i'll sneak across your boarders
to just get my lips wet

purple-gang violent
Cadillac swift
red wine smooth
and a moonshine kick

i will find your hideaways
store the goods there
and when the cops come around
just a lounge
some chairs

cause i am
suspenders sexy
while being
nineteen-twenties tough
prohibition sneaky
and willing to get rough

No comments:

Post a Comment